Ephemera

Monday, December 28, 2009

BBC - BBC Comedy Blog: Doctor Firth saves Christmas
Is it true that some people actually don't know the chemical equation for Christmas?

Granke, I wouldn't be surprised. The last I heard, only one third of the population have even the most basic grasp of Signal Transduction, and only around 60% of those idiots can pronounce it properly. It makes me dry heave every time I think about how stupid we, as a species are becoming. What scares me the most, is that so many people out there are experimenting with Yuletide festivities, without the supervision of a qualified Christmatician. This is a great danger to us all. Not many people realise this, but Christmas effects the same part of the brain as cheap curry and prostitutes - a potentially deadly cocktail.